Collection: Acute Kinesiology Tape
Acute Kinesiology Tape
Acutop Kinesio Tape is a widely used brand among physiotherapists and athletes. The classic is our best-selling variant. Acutop Classic Kinesio Tape is a super-elastic, soft-touch tape made of cotton and elastane. Due to its elasticity, the tape is easy to apply to the skin. In most applications, a bonding time of 4 to 7 days can be expected.
Acutop Premium Kinesio Tape has a different composition than the Classic variant. Because the Premium variant consists of 97% cotton and 3% elastane, it has increased wearing comfort and a longer bonding time (5-8 days). It is widely used among athletes.
That's why Acutop!
- A widely used tape among professionals.
- Latex free and super elastic.
- Excellent adhesive strength and good skin compatibility.
- Breathable and particularly water resistant, suitable for heavily sweating users.
- Pleasant wearing comfort.
- Stretchability up to 140%
- The tape is a Medical Device Class I and complies with European MDR legislation.
- CE certified.
How Acutop Kinesio Tape works
Correct application and the above properties create a lifting effect on the upper skin. This causes pressure reduction, which means that Acutop has an influence on:
- Support joint function
- Stimulate blood and lymph circulation
- Improving muscle function and skin structure
- Pain Relief
- (Post) treatment of injuries (to the musculoskeletal system)
Read more about the benefits of Acutop on the kinesiotape page