Collection: Temtex Kinesiology Tape
Temtex Kinesiology tape
The elastic tape provides a skin-lifting effect. Due to the special way of taping and the elasticity of the tape, the skin is as it were pulled up and space is created between the epidermis and the subcutaneous tissue. The blood circulation and lymph drainage increase due to the extra space created. Temtex can be left in place for several days, the healing process is continuously supported in this way.
Effective and comfortable
- Temtex is an elastic, air and water vapor permeable self-adhesive tape made of high-quality cotton.
- Temtex is thinner and more elastic compared to other tapes, which increases the lifting effect of the skin.
- The thin tape requires a thinner adhesive layer, which reduces the risk of skin irritation.
- The elasticity is 150% to 160%, (other tapes 130-140%) making the treatment very comfortable.
- The water-resistant top layer makes showering and even swimming with Temtex possible.
- Temtex has been dermatologically tested and has not been found to be toxic or irritating to the skin.